What is a now page? It’s the fine line between an about page, twitter updates, and a biography. The top line story if I were to catch up with an old friend.
Interested in more info or want to make your own? Go here to find out more.
What I’m doing now
(Updated November 2020)
- In September, I ran the fastest mile (1.6km) I’ve ever run in my life (on a properly marked distanced course). I didn’t think I would be getting faster as I got older, but it’s a thing. Let’s keep rolling with this!
- In November I was getting ready to do my annual half marathon and then… life happened. More to come on that.
- My annual total for the year should be a personal record. I had been averaging 100km (61 miles) per week (blog post soon). Looking to continue something close to that.
- Follow me on Strava for daily inspiration, motivation and stoic lulz!
- New plan for my podcast is now in full swing. It’s the internet’s most exciting health and fitness podcast Master of Some
- Looking to put out more podcast and music content regularly soon once I finish up these last few episodes
In late October 2020, I wrote a guest article and it was published on The Podcast Host website. I wrote about how I use science to come up with creative ideas. The Podcast Movement picked it up and reposted it to their followers. I’ve been getting some awesome feedback on it.
- Listening to a lot of chill shit, atmospheric drum n bass, and liquid funk drum n bass on runs. The Liquid Lowdown With Chiccoreli is my go-to for long runs
- I haven’t focused on anything original since January 2020, which is absolutely fine.
- I might look to release a podcast sound track-focused album with a lot of my instrumentals on it
- Non – Fiction/Documentary – Matt Fitzgerald’s – Running the Dream. This is a real-world story about an amateur marathon runner (who is very fast) that is allowed to train with pros for 13 weeks and what happened. If you are a runner, this is 100% for you. Fast and fun read.
- Productivity & Learnings – The last few months I read Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday, Essentialism by Greg McKeown and Getting Things Done by David Allen. Game changers (for me at least). I also just finished up “Wired for Story” a book about the science behind why we love storytelling.
- Fiction – Finished the super fun and quick read – Artemis by Andy Weir (yes, the same guy that wrote The Martian). I actually think this is a better story than the Martian. I have a new rule that I need to read fiction at night. More titles TBA soon.
Finally! I’ve curated and organised all of the hours I’ve spent watching youtube videos. Check it out here.