What is a now page? It’s the fine line between an about page, twitter updates, and a biography. The top line story if I were to catch up with an old friend.
Interested in more info or want to make your own? Go here to find out more.
What I’m doing now
(Updated July 2021)
- I’m 8 weeks out from peaking and doing a few 5ks and hopefully going 16:30 ish but feeling interestingly good but also bored at the same time. Let’s see how this plays out
- Finally went sub 17 minutes and ran 16:47 on 2-May-2021 at Sydney Olympic Park. Watch/read here for the recap and more on that to come soon.
- Follow me on Strava for daily inspiration, motivation and stoic lulz!
Posting up episodes consistently (every 2 weeks) for the last 5 months and for the last 4 weeks have been publishing weekly. This is a record in my books. Listen here.
- Finally – All of my DLake Creates music is up on Spotify! Listen to that here.
- Non – Fiction/Documentary – Robert Palmer – From Misery To Hope. About mental health, religion, and healing powers of faith. With a foreword by his son (and my brother from another mother), Ted Talk Alumni, Kary Youman.
Range by David Epstein – All about why generalists have the keys to the world (not specialists)
- Productivity & Learnings – Effortlessness – Greg McKweon. What happens if what you really want to do becomes easy instead of hard?
- Fiction – Hail Mary – Andy Weir – Super fun and fast read like the Martian (he wrote that too). Set in current day with technology we know but with a crazy twist.
I’ve curated and organised all of the hours I’ve spent watching youtube videos. Check it out here.